Current Recreation Programs
- Bethel Area Rec Program Schedule 2023-2024
- Fall Soccer August – October
- Futsal Fall Session November-December
- Community Ice Rink Scheduled opening December 26(weather dependent)
- Telstar Ski & Snowboard Bus January – February
- Saturday Morning Basketball January – March
- Futsal Spring Session March-April
- Baseball ages 7-12 April - June
- Softball ages 7-12 April - June
- T-Ball April – June\ Girls Lacrosse April – June
- Babe Ruth Baseball ages 13-15 Late May- Early July
- Year-round Programs: Bethel Pickleball
Click here for current program information and registration: League Athletics Website
Bethel Rec uses these social channels to connect with citizens and visitors, share important updates about recreation programs, and help spread the word about all the great activities for children and adults happening in the Bethel area.
Facebook Page: Bethel Rec Department
We typically post once or twice a week with updates about recreation programs or sharing information about recreational programs and opportunities for both children and adults in the Bethel area and Western Maine. Any last minute program changes due to weather or other issues will be posted here as soon as possible.
Our Instagram shows off our beautiful area, most times no filter needed! Similar to our Facebook page we post once or twice a week. We share information about programs as well as share snapshots of recreational activities in our area.
Nate Crooker - Bethel Recreation Director
- Phone: 207-824-2669
- Email: email@example.com
Please follow the links below for more information and sign ups for the following activities.
- AFCI & Bethel Rec Older Adult Tai Chi Program.
- AFCI Bethel Rec Older Adult Walk the Gym Program.
- NEW Youth Pickleball-Family Sessions.
- Saturday Basketball K-8
- Telstar After School Ski & Snowboard Bus
- Ski and Ride Program (link document)
- Recreation Activities Information (link document)
- Safety Guidelines for the Telstar Gym (link document)
COVID 19 Policy
- Bethel Rec will follow the same guidelines as SAD #44. Please take a look at the guidelines posted here: Maine School Administrative District 44