How Do I

Get A…

Register a…

Apply for…

Transfer Station Sticker

Transfer Station Sticker Transfer Station Stickers can be purchased at the Bethel Town Office Monday- Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For hours of operation and Contact information. Click Here

Online GIS Viewer


Victualers and Innkeepers License

For More information contact the Bethel Town Office at (207) 824-2669

Liquor License

The State of Maine approves Liquor Licenses with local approval from the Select Board. Applications are available on the State of Maine’s website at The application must be printed, completed in full and submitted to the Bethel Town Office with a fee each year. An additional fee is required if a Special Amusement Permit is also desired. Please see section on Special Amusement. The Liquor License application must be approved locally and signed by the Select board before it can be submitted to the State of Maine.

Anyone applying for a Liquor License must have an inspection by the Town of Bethel’s Code Enforcement Officer prior to approval by the Select Board. Special Amusement Permit Applicants must also have been inspected by the State Fire Marshal’s Office with a certificate of inspection submitted to the Town Manager’s Office.

Pay Online…

For More information and payment options Click Here!

Report a…

Employment Application

Made with by TownCloud © Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.